LinkedIn Lead Generation Workshop
Crying out for quality leads? Struggling to build out the sales pipeline? Finding it difficult to find and connect with relevant prospects?
With LinkedIn users more likely to do business with someone they encounter on the platform, it’s the place to go for B2B marketers looking to generate more leads and build up their customer or client list.
In recent studies, 90% of B2B companies reduced their cost per lead with LinkedIn Lead Generation campaigns, with 65% acquiring a customer through LinkedIn.
80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn vs. 13% on Twitter & 7% on Facebook. This one stat alone should be enough to convince you to start investing your time in LinkedIn as a B2B sales and marketing strategy.
With over 60 million users [globally] in high seniority roles, and 40m of them in decision-making positions, LinkedIn is a B2B gold mine!
I primarily work with Sales and Marketing Leaders, Business Owners, and Business Development Managers to utilise LinkedIn to its maximum potential. Register to attend this uniquely engaging workshop here in the heart of London with fellow business leaders that all have a shared passion for success.
On this workshop, you will
- Optimise your LinkedIn account for high impact personal brand awareness.
- Manage your LinkedIn Company Page more effectively; ensuring your teams are sharing content and raising brand awareness.
- Build a LinkedIn Lead Gen campaign roadmap and strategy.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to its full potential.
- Build a list of priority prospects in your desired industry.
- Create invitation notes and brand messages that encourage high levels of engagement.
- Receive full training on software that can assist with automating the process of running a LinkedIn Lead Gen campaign, allowing you the time to attend meetings and close new business.
This workshop will take place on selected dates at our central London office opposite Holborn London Underground. Directions to the building can be found here. London Euston and London Underground stations are close by. Spaces are limited to 12 to ensure a more personalised and effective environment to learn, discuss, work hands-on, and network with fellow business leaders.
There will be plenty of opportunities to take breaks, with tea/coffee/refreshments and lunch items available throughout the day.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Business Owners that want to raise their brand profile and grow their community in the industry/sector that they desire.
- Business Owners that don’t have a BDM/Sales person, and they have time to generate leads at level that is comfortable to them.
- BDM/Sales Leaders that want to utilise LinkedIn as part of their B2B sales strategy.
- Events planners that want to target their key attendee to sign up to an event/seminar/webinar.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are fully refundable and changeable up until 24 hours before course start time.
- Bookings cancelled after this time may incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the booking total.
- Changes after this time will be subject to future availability.
- We will let you know the next available times and options to you at the time of receiving notice to change dates/times.
Please email us for full terms and conditions of this course should you need them.
View this event on Eventbrite.