Social Media Campaign Strategies & Content Creation
We’ve created a bespoke course for businesses and individuals that would the knowledge and expertise to create compelling social media campaigns in-house. From starting up to relaunching, community growth, brand awareness, or indeed lead generation, we’ll provide you with everything you need to map, build, execute, manage, and tweak. We’ll show you how to use data for reporting, methods to increase followers, and shape future campaigns based on audience behaviours and current trends.
The 3-hour course will be delivered by an expert in Social Media and Digital Marketing, with years of experience in running a digital agency, creating and managing campaigns for some of the UK’s top household brands.
Our state-of-the-art training facilities in central Manchester are easily reachable by train, tram, bus, and car. For full details on travel options, visit the TFGM website here.
Refreshments are provided throughout the course. We have a full selection of hot drinks, along with smaller bites. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
- Mapping out campaigns, content calendars, competitor analysis
- Building social media campaigns, current industry trends
- Posting types and styles, calls to action, and the effective use of media
- Packing a punch on Instagram
- Paid ads, user generated content, and Influencer marketing
- Analytics and reporting, understanding the results
- Q&A session
- General Ticket £249 (+VAT) – This ticket is valid for up to two (2) attendees within the same organisation.
- General Add-on £49 (+VAT) – Select this option to add attendees to your booking within the same organisation. The maximum add-on total is six (6).
- Concession £149 (+VAT) – Please call for more information on these tickets, as they are available to certain enterprises such as non-for-profit, start-up, etc.
Who should attend this course?
- Key individuals from businesses that would like to implement a social media strategy
- New-hires to your in-house digital marketing or social media teams
- Individuals that would like to brush up on the latest trends and techniques
- Anybody with a keen interest in getting into a career in social media or digital marketing
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are fully refundable and changeable up until 24 hours before course start time.
- Bookings cancelled after this time may incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the booking total.
- Changes after this time will be subject to future availability.
- We will let you know the next available times and options to you at the time of receiving notice to change dates/times.
Please email us for full terms and conditions of this course should you need them.